Is it a notebook or a pillow?
Handpainted Gift Tag by our Little Man
A little Thanksgiving Gift
It's Thanksgiving Week! Time to say 'Thanks' to all the special people in our lives. Instead of writing on cards, why not make a pillow notebook to write on - just like we did!
:: Materials ::
thread (blue/ teal and red)
:: How To ::
- cut 2 pieces of fabric in either square or rectangle
- layer first fabric on top of bunting and pin in place
- sew horizontal straight lines using blue/ teal thread
- next, sew vertical line using red thread
- write your message using fabric marker or pen
- with right sides facing each other, sew both fabrics together
- leave about 5 inch opening to insert pillow stuffing
- reverse/ flip to right side
- insert pillow stuffing
- sew opening to close
Now, bask in the joy you'll see from your special one.
And Huge Thanks for stopping by and being my friend here in the blogosphere.